Edward Testino Attorney At Law specializes in all matters related to family law, including divorce, child support, domestic violence and child custody.
We know a marriage dissolution, property division and/or child care matter is sensitive, and often fraught with emotion. Our attorney has knowledge of the most current laws surrounding your case, but also the compassion, patience and respect for our clients that is the difference between a satisfactory and outstanding legal process.
- Child support and custody
- Support modification: When life circumstances change, such as the loss of a job or birth of another child, it may be necessary to modify orders for spousal or child support.
- Domestic partnerships
- Domestic violence
- Guardianships and adoption
- Contempt: If a judge orders a spouse to do something pursuant to the divorce and they're not doing it, it is necessary to bring another action to force the party to comply.
- Slip and Fall on Commercial Premises
- Slip and Fall in Commercial Parking Lot
- Trip in Pot Hole
- Slip and Fall on Ice and Weather Conditions
- Dangerous Property Conditions
- Personal Injury